The influencer marketing industry is projected to be worth $5 to $10 billion by 2020, but research shows up to 24 percent of influencers have falsely manipulated their engagement numbers.
- What Are ‘Google Penalties,’ and Why Do You Need to Avoid Them?
- Post Malone Launches Shaboink Hemp Pre-Rolls and Announces Partnership With Icon Farms and Sherbinskis
- 5 Automated Email Marketing Messages All Ecommerce Businesses Should Use
- Research: Most U.S. Cannabis Cultivators Choose to Compete on Quality Rather Than Cost (Chart)
- 5 Science-Backed Ways to Boost Your Creativity
- Hello world! on