The Genpact has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Manager.
The Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses.
- Be in an independent role in assignments including developing audit project plans, executing, and interacting with process owners.
- Find opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings
- Draft original work programs appropriate for the assignment.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings/deliverables.
- Maintain strong customer focus by building positive relationships with clients, scheduling, and conducting key client meetings.
- Coordinate project results / QA. Coordinate teams of multi-location professionals; approx. 6 – 10 depending on projects underway.
- Build proposals / solution documents.
MBA or CA
- Required overall experience in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function, or risk management function at a Large Corporate. With significant experience in leading such projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience in balancing significant projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Extensive report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discreetly and expertly.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Great PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to travel 20 – 40% of the time.
For more info click here.