Brandon Williams initially thought the life of a general counsel could be monotonous, which is why he worked at Alston & Bird for much of his career. However, when his client Steve Harvey asked if he wanted to work directly for the television star, Williams saw an opportunity to act as both a lawyer and a business partner.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now