Establishing a multi-disciplinary crisis management team for information sharing, decision making and revising arrangements in accordance with changing circumstances. The team should also be responsible for monitoring developments relating to the pandemic.
Angleside is European based security guard provider. Over years we have expanded across Europe with offices and staff. The recent change in the guarding market as with many other markets has come from Covid 19 and measures taken by individual European country’s what that means for their service sectors.
- Here in the United Kingdom, we have seen a surge in requests for mobile patrol from customers who usually would not require service but now find their premises are unprotected. While certainly, industry across Europe has suffered from complete drop off of all events. These staffs have been redeployed into other sectors such as retail guarding and mobile security guarding.
- In other areas such as Sweden we have seen our clients who are global businesses close their operations, were as are smaller Swedish customers are very much taking it in their stride. As of day, of print, their country has refused to close measures and sees a different approach to the virus.
Our staff is still very much working hard albeit with the caveat of social distancing still in their minds. We have been proactive to communicate with our staff on procedures the UK government has taken and implemented many of the steps the Uk government later took due to the nature of our work in Europe and the protection of our staff both in their offices and at there respective places of work.
- In other countries, the picture for us as a security company in places such as Berlin and Brussels has been stricter far earlier. With our clients going into self-isolation while often attending busy foot flow offices and concierge was focus is on interaction and service situations that occur through that and their sites we find are offices often working in isolation at these venues. Presenting a different approach to manned guarding.
- As such many of our customers in Europe due to the nature of there businesses have increased guarding because the risk of theft has arguably increased. Certainly, in areas of Italy while the local population has remained compliant chinks in that self-isolation and mental well being of those individuals are being tested to their limits. In a province in Italy alone we have seen are client double their requirement this we expect to continue for the following weeks at a very minimum.
For many companies with an upturn in work brings its own issues not only due to protection measures and lone worker policies but also from recruitment. The question though still remains what future for manned guarding after measures of self-isolation will bring to markets which are slumping and retail seeing drop-offs in basket spend whether the economy will bounce back in a way that doesn’t shrink industry which for areas in Europe such as Croatia and Greece are already struggling prior with staffing and economical local spend.
Tel Sales: 0330 1330928
Outside UK: +44330 1330928
Email: [email protected]
- Retail Guards
- Security Guards
- Manned Guarding
- Concierge /Hotel Security
- Security Company
- Gate house/ Front of house
- Corporate Security
- Key Holding
- Door Supervisors