Please note: You must hold permanent Australian work rights to be eligible for this position. This role is not eligible for work rights sponsorship. All applicants must physically be located in Australia.
This is a permanent part-time position 3 days per week. Days of work are flexible.
Reporting to South Asia PSHSE Manager, the PSHSE Specialist is responsible to assist in the planning, execution and management of the group/ regional/ local physical security and Health, Safety & Environment directives, policies and procedures with an overall objective, to protect the security and safety of employees, and safeguard corporate assets and its reputation .
Security, Health & Safety
- Actively seek and promote an appropriate level of communication and deliver a collaborative business partner approach to all stakeholders (brands, boutiques, support functions, external partners/ suppliers);
- Support the implementation of the physical security related aspects of the Group Security Policy;
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on security related incidents / issues;
- Update security related incidents reports, work with vendors on ensuring KPI’s and SLA are agreed and delivered;
- Work to ensure staff are aware, trained and adhere to security guidelines;
- Coordinating internal/ external parties to deliver security related training.
- Support the implementation of the HSE system, Enhesa legal compliance tool and all HSE related aspects of the Group HSE Policy
- To implement security policies and guidelines;
- To develop and deliver security related training to the staffs;
- To conduct reviews / assessments and audits to ensure continuous compliance.
- To review the physical security aspects of the boutique and facilities to ensure alignment to the groups security standards;
- To collaborate with store planning and administration teams to ensure appropriate execution of physical and technical measures;
- To design, source, coordinate with 3 rd party security vendor(s) for the implementation of security system;
- To assess with the security risk assessments, propose mitigation measures and prepare security concepts/plans for various type of company events;
- Support the deliverables and execution of the security plans;
- Handle security related incident at events;
- Act as the security point of contact for events.
Relations with external security suppliers
- To collaborate efficiently, effectively and ethically with external security suppliers/vendor/service provider, including but not limited to sourcing, performance review and cost controls.
- Provide active support during a security related incident and recovery period, and appropriately follow-up and propose corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Conduct regular reviews to assess training requirements, develop and deliver training to elevate and enhance over security awareness and compliance to standards.
- Maintain data, information, drawing(s), and document(s) related to physical security;
- Compile accurate reports and statistic, either regular or ad-hoc;
- Other duties relating to security, health & safety as instructed by PSHSE Manager.
- University Degree or above, preferably in physical security, security risk management;
- Board certified ASIS PSP or CPP would be an advantage;
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in security areas, preferably in managerial position and/or in retail industry;
- Work experience in MNC or Matrix organisations are preferred;
- Strong communication, interpersonal relation and presentation skills;
- Working knowledge and experience in security operations and project management, electronic security systems, security risk assessment;
- Expert knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment field;
- Fluent in English with excellent English writing skills;
- Able to travel;
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Office)