- Quickly, accurately, and appropriately provision access rights for users according to access requests
- Quickly, accurately, and appropriately work through the termination process for users who have left the Company, including identifying all access rights for terminated users in all disparate systems, and disabling those rights to prevent unauthorized access
- Troubleshooting user access related issues and incidents to ensure end users are successfully able to use systems and perform job functions
- Completing projects as determined by Team Lead and/or Manager, possibly including audit remediation efforts, system access clean up efforts, analysis of inappropriate access rights, process/procedure improvement projects, etc.
- Must be currently attending a college or university pursuing an Information Technology, Cyber Security or related degree
- Must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA or above
- Experience in PC hardware and software – installing, troubleshooting, resolving issues
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Interest in troubleshooting issues and resolving problems and being mentally capable of dealing with problems and challenges on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally (face to face and over the phone) as well in writing (Email, instant messaging, documents
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.